The Road Safety World Series T20 Series is here. If you are looking for the full schedule of the series and how to watch the matches live, then keep reading for all the details. The second edition of the Road Safety World Series ends on Friday, March 5 at 7 pm and promises to be a full-fledged match with cricket giants including Sachin Tendulkar and Virender Sehwag, but Brian Lara, Sanath Jayasaiya and Jonty Rhodes also returned to the pitch.
You can watch the first match which will face India Legends against Bangladesh Legends today at 7 pm (IST) in Raipur. The newly constructed Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium in the city will host all the T20 matches of the 2021 Road Safety World Series which will run from March 5 to 21.
Last year, the first edition of the series was discontinued after only four matches as the coronovirus epidemic canceled sporting events around the world. The venue for the current series has already been shifted from Mumbai and Pune to Raipur due to increasing cases in Maharashtra, and we hope it runs smoothly from here.
We have given you all you need to know about the T20 cricket series. Here is the complete schedule of the India team and the Road Safety World Series, and information about watching livestreams of T20 matches online and on TV from the safety of your home.
Road Safety World Series T20 India Team
Sachin Tendulkar (captain), Virender Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammad Kaif, Yusuf Pathan, Naman Ojha, Zaheer Khan, Pragyan Ojha, Noel David, Munna Patel, Irfan Pathan, Manpreet Goni.
Road Safety World Series T20 Full Schedule Match
There will be a total of 15 T20 matches in the 2021 Road Safety World Series and as mentioned, they will all be played in Raipur. The series will bring a stellar T20 match from March 5 to March 16 at 7 pm (IST) each day. The semi-finals will be scheduled on Wednesday, 17 March and Friday, 19 March and the final T20 match of the series will be played. On Sunday, March 21. Here is the complete schedule of 2021 Road Safety World Series T20
- India Legends vs Bangladesh Legends – 7 pm, Friday, 5 March
- Sri Lanka Legends vs West Indies Legends – 7 pm, Saturday, 6 March
- England Legends vs Bangladesh Legends – 7pm, Sunday, 7 March
- South Africa Legends vs Sri Lanka Legends – 7pm, Monday, 8 March
- India Legends vs England Legends – 7pm, Tuesday, March 9
- Bangladesh Legends vs Sri Lanka Legends – 7pm, Wednesday, 10 March
- England Legends vs South Africa Legends – 7pm, Thursday, March 11
- Bangladesh Legends vs West Indies Legends – 7 pm, Friday, March 12
- Legends of India South Africa vs Legend – 7pm, Saturday, March 13
- Sri Lanka Legends vs England Legends – 7pm, Sunday, 14 March
- South Africa Legends vs Bangladesh Legends – 7pm, Monday, March 15
- England Legends vs West Indies Legends – 7pm, Tuesday, 16 March
- Semifinals 1 – 7 pm, Wednesday, March 17
- Semifinal 2 – 7 pm, Friday, March 19
- Final – 7 pm, Sunday, March 21
How to Watch Livestream of Road Safety World Series T20 in India
The Road Safety World Series starts today and you can watch live telecasts of T20 matches with a set top box on Colors Cineplex, Colors Kannada Cinema and Free-to-Air (FTA) channel Rishte Cineplex. Viacom 18 has the rights to broadcast the series.
You can also livestream the Road Safety World Series online on your smartphone or tablet, either on the Voot app. You can download the app from the Google Play Store for Android and from the App Store for iOS devices. Voot lets you register with email or mobile number and has a premium subscription of Rs. Begins with 99 for a month.
If you are a Reliance Jio mobile subscriber, you can watch the Road Safety World Series online on the JioTV app, also available for both Android on the Google Play Store and iOS on the App Store. You can log in to the app with your Jio mobile number or your Jio Id.