CGKV Recruitment 2021: Aspirants waiting to join the Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (Chhattisgarh), will be glad to know that CGKV has published advertisements for the appointment to the various posts like Skilled Manpower.
Candidates who are eligible and interested should be looking for this golden opportunity of CGKV vacancies. On this CGKV Recruitment page, you can find all the essential details related to the Vacancy of CGKV like starting date, last date, Job profile, Apply date, Qualification details, Procedure to apply on the official website and a lot more.
CGKV Recruitment 2021
Post’s Name: Skilled Manpower
Post Date: 11 October 2021
Application Mode: Offline
Total Vacancies: 01 Posts.
Job Location: CGKV, Chhattisgarh.
Important Dates of CGKV Recruitment 2021
Qualification Details of CGKV Job
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria||Number of Vacancies|
|Total Post||1 Post|
Essential Links for CGKV Vacancies
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||N/A (Offline Form Submission)|
|Find More Jobs in Chhatisgarh||Jobs in Chhatisgarh|
Selection Process of CGKV Vacancies 2021
CGKV Recruitment Post 2021 selected process will be based on the Written Examination/Interview Process. The first written examination will take place; after that, a merit list is presented for screening /interview. The Candidate’s number and total candidates will be called for the interview process is mentioned in the official Bastar job notification. Note: The Selection Process for CGKV may vary as per vacancy, so we request and suggest you must follow official notification to be on the safe side.
Documents Required for CGKV Naukri
The documents required during the verification process include the following:
- Scanned Photo of Signature
- Passport-Size Photo
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate (Optional)
We recommend you must ensure all the details are in the official Notification.
How to Apply for CGKV Jobs 2021
- The first Candidate must visit the official site (Official site link provided below).
- Find the Notification link or click on the official notification link from the below section.
- Read the Notification carefully and match all the details.
- Double ensure qualification details and eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply online link, which is also available below.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the fee receipt and application form.
Note: If Step 5 does not apply to the current vacancy, your application may be an Offline form and Walk-in-Interview. In this case, you have to act accordingly, and the instructions are provided in the official Notification.