Latest CGPSC Forest Guard Ranger Recruitment 2021 Notification
Post’s Name: CG Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator of Forests
Post Date: 04 Oct 2021
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 178 Posts.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Important Dates of CGPSC Forest Guard Ranger Recruitment 2021
Qualification Details of CG CMHO Narayanpur Job
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria||Number of Vacancies|
|Forest Ranger||12th pass from a recognized Institution/Board/University in the Faculty of Science and Agriculture/Botany/Computer Application/ Science/Environment/ Geology/Forestry/Horticulture/ Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Animal Science/Zoology Bachelor’s degree in the subject or equivalent qualification.||NA|
|Rural Health Cordinator||12th pass from a recognized Institution/Board/University in the Faculty of Science and Agriculture/Botany/Computer Application/Science/ Environment/Geology/Forestry/Horticulture/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Physics/Animal Science/Zoology Bachelor’s degree in the subject or equivalent qualification.||NA|
|Total Post||178 Post|
Important Links for CMHO Narayanpur Vacancies
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Find More Jobs in Chhatisgarh||Jobs in Chhatisgarh|
Selection Process of CGPSC Forest Guard Ranger Vacancies 2021CGPSC Forest Guard Ranger Recruitment Post 2021 selected process will be based on the Written Examination/Interview Process. The very first written examination will be taken place, after that a merit list be presented for screening /interview. The candidate’s number and total candidates will be called for the interview process is mentioned in the official CGPSC job notification.
Documents Required for CGPSC Forest Guard Ranger NaukriThe documents required during the verification process include the following:
- Scanned Photo of Signature
- Passport-Size Photo
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate (Optional)
How to Apply for CGPSC Forest Guard Ranger Jobs 2021
- The first Candidate must visit the official site (Official site link provided below).
- Find the Notification link or click on the official notification link from the below section.
- Read the notification carefully and match all the details.
- Double ensure qualification details and eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply online link which is also available below.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the fee receipt and application form.