CMHO Kondagaon Recruitment 2021
Post’s Name: Farmacist Grade 2, Rural Health Cordinator, Dresser Grade 01, Dark Room Assistant, Grade 4 jobs
Post Date: 25 Oct 2021
Application Mode: Online
Total Vacancies: 64 Posts.
Job Location: Kondagaon, Chhattisgarh.
Important Dates of CMHO Kondagaon Recruitment 2021
Qualification Details of CG CMHO Kondagaon Job
|Name of Post||Eligibility Criteria||Number of Vacancies|
|Farmacist Grade 2||Passed in 10+2 with biology, 1 year diploma course||9|
|Rural Health Cordinator||10+2 Science passed from a recognised institution||25 (Male) + 12 (Femal) = 37|
|Dresser Grade 1||Intermediate 10+2 Passed, Passed in Orthopedic cum dresser paramedical exam, Registered in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council as a dresser||15|
|Dark Room Assistant||10+2 Science||2|
|Sevak||Should be passed 5th standard||1|
|Total Post||64 Post|
Important Links for CMHO Kondagaon Vacancies
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Find More Jobs in Chhatisgarh||Jobs in Chhatisgarh|
Selection Process of CMHO Kondagaon Vacancies 2021CMHO Kondagaon Recruitment Post 2021 selected process will be based on Written Examination/Interview Process. The very first written examination will be taken place, after that a merit list be presented for screening /interview. The candidate’s number and total candidates will be called for the interview process is mentioned in the official CMHO job notification.
Documents Required for CMHO Kondagaon NaukriThe documents required during the verification process include the following:
- Scanned Photo of Signature
- Passport-Size Photo
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate (Optional)
How to Apply for CMHO Kondagaon Jobs 2021
- The first Candidate must visit the official site (Official site link provided below).
- Find the Notification link or click on the official notification link from the below section.
- Read the notification carefully and match all the details.
- Double ensure qualification details and eligibility criteria.
- Click on Apply online link which is also available below.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the fee receipt and application form.